1. In a large saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and shallots, and cook for approximately 1 minute or until soft.
2. Add the curry paste and curry powder, and cook, stirring constantly for 30 seconds
3. Add the contents of the CAMPBELL'S® Thai Chicken and Rice soup kit plus the lime juice, CAMPBELL'S® chicken broth, coconut milk, mushrooms. Add thigh pieces, and brown sugar. Stir to combine. Add 1 cup of water.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, and simmer, uncovered, for approximately 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Meanwhile in a separate large pot, bring salted water to a boil.
6. Add egg noodles to boiling water, and cook for approximately 2-3 minutes or until soft.
7. Drain and equally divide egg noodles into four bowls. Spoon the soup over the noodles.
8. Garnish with fresh chopped cilantro, crispy egg noodles and lime.