BBQ Shrimp with Plum Chutney Sauce
- Warm oil in a large heavy bottom skillet over medium-high heat and sauté onion until soft,about 3-4 minutes.
- Add ginger,dry spices and brown sugar and cook 1-2 minutes. Add stock,plums,and red pepper and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook uncovered for 20 minutes on medium-low heat. Stir in chives.
- Prepare shrimps grilled,broiled or sautéed,according to your preference,and place on platter. Spoon sauce liberally over shrimp and serve.
- This sauce makes an ideal compliment to spicy meats or seafood.
- You may use any available stone fruit,like peaches; or orchard fruit,like pears or apples,in place of plums. You can also try combining fruits for a more complex and versatile flavour.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S Stock First ® Chicken stock
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox