Bite-Sized Meatballs with Plum Sauce
- Combine chicken, egg, bread crumbs, ginger, garlic and 2 tbsp cilantro in medium bowl. Form into 1 inch balls, about 30-36.
- Brown meatballs in large non-stick skillet, turning often.
- Combine stock, plum sauce, pineapple and pepper. Add to skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
- Remove cover and add remaining cilantro, continuing to cook until sauce is a syrup-like consistency.
- Remove meatballs with a slotted spoon and either spoon sauce over top or serve separately for dipping.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S Stock First ® Chicken stock
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox