Braised Pork Ribs with BBQ glaze
- To create the braising liquid,combine brown sugar,root beer,beef stock,whisky,strong coffee,balsamic vinegar,onion and bay leaves in a large pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat,stirring occasionally.
- Place ribs in a roasting pan; add hot braising liquid,cover and transfer to a 325°F (170°C) oven for 2 ½ hours.
- Gently remove ribs from the roasting pan and transfer to a baking sheet.
- In a small sauce pan,mix 1 cup braising liquid with 1 cup BBQ sauce and simmer on medium-high heat until reduced by half,about 4-5 minutes.
- Brush the sauce mixture liberally over ribs and place under hot broiler until well glazed,about 4-5 minutes.
- During BBQ season finish the ribs on a hot grill instead of under the broiler; keep your house cool and your ribs beautiful!
- Try substituting beef ribs for something new!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S Stock First ® Beef stock
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox