Braised Short Ribs with Moroccan spice
- In a medium saucepan/Dutch oven,heat oil over medium-high heat and brown beef ribs evenly. Remove ribs from pan and set aside.
- To the saucepan,add garlic and spices and sauté for about 1 minute to release aromas. Add molasses and beef stock to deglaze the pan.
- Return ribs to saucepan,(the liquid should completely cover the ribs),cover,and bake in a 325°F (170°C) oven for about 2 hours or until ribs are very tender.
- Transfer ribs to plates or serving platter and spoon the desired amount of braising liquid over ribs.
- PLANNING TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE? Before preparing a recipe always read product labels to ensure each ingredient is gluten-free. Products and ingredients can change.
- For an authentic Mediterranean presentation serve this dish with couscous. To make it Gluten-Fee use rice instead.
- You can substitute pork ribs for beef ribs in this recipe.
- Remaining braising liquid can be poured over mashed potatoes or vegetables.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S Stock First ® Beef stock
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox