Broth replaces cream in this simple dish packed full of flavour that is sure to be a new family favourite.
- In measuring cup, combine salsa and broth. Pour 2 cups (500 mL) of the broth mixture over the chicken and stir to combine. Let sit 10 minutes, so the chicken can absorb most of the broth mixture.
- In a large skillet, toast the tortillas in batches to make them pliable. Place a scant 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the chicken mixture into each tortilla and roll up. Place seam side down in a greased 9-x13-inch (3L) casserole dish. Pour remaining broth mixture evenly over top of tortilla and sprinkle with cheese. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake in a 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake until the cheese is melted and golden and the sauce is bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm topped with sour cream, green onions and diced tomatoes
- The salsa verde can be replace with an equal amount of red salsa, such as PACE® Chunky Medium Salsa.
- Toppings: sour cream, sliced green onions, diced tomatoes
Recipe Made With
Pace® Salsa Verde
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken Broth
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are