Broth replaces cream in this simple dish packed full of flavour that is sure to be a new family favourite.
- In measuring cup, combine salsa and broth. Pour 2 cups (500 mL) of the broth mixture over the chicken and stir to combine. Let sit 10 minutes, so the chicken can absorb most of the broth mixture.
- In a large skillet, toast the tortillas in batches to make them pliable. Place a scant 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the chicken mixture into each tortilla and roll up. Place seam side down in a greased 9-x13-inch (3L) casserole dish. Pour remaining broth mixture evenly over top of tortilla and sprinkle with cheese. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake in a 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake until the cheese is melted and golden and the sauce is bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm topped with sour cream, green onions and diced tomatoes
- The salsa verde can be replace with an equal amount of red salsa, such as PACE® Chunky Medium Salsa.
- Toppings: sour cream, sliced green onions, diced tomatoes
Recipe Made With
Pace® Salsa Verde
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Roasted Garlic Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox