Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder with Brown Rice
Sweet corn, hearty potatoes, and big pieces of seasoned chicken come together in this rich, creamy chowder that is perfectly poured over a bed of rice.
- Prepare rice according to packaging and divide onto 2 plates.
- While rice is cooking, heat up Chunky Soup: Empty contents into microwave-safe container. Cover and microwave for 2-4 minutes or until hot, stirring once.
- Pour warm Chunky Soup over rice. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate unused portions promptly.
- Use brown or other types of rice. For added flavour, boil rice in Campbell's 30% Reduced Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth.
- Pour over pasta, baked or mashed potatoes.
Recipe Made With
Campbell’s® Chunky® Chicken Corn Chowder
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox