Chunky Vegetable Beef poured over Pasta
Tender beef and eight hearty vegetables are stewed in a delicious balsamic vinegar spiked beef broth served on top of your favourite pasta.
- Prepare Pasta according to packaging and divide onto 2 plates.
- While pasta is cooking, heat up Chunky Soup: Empty contents into microwave-safe container. Cover and microwave for 2-4 minutes or until hot, stirring once.
- Pour warm Chunky Soup over pasta. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate unused portions promptly
- Use brown or other types of rice.
- Pour over pasta, baked or mashed potatoes.
- For added flavour, boil pasta in Campbells 30% Reduced Sodium Ready to Use Beef Broth.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® Chunky® Vegetable Beef
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox