Chunky Vegetable Beef poured over Pasta
Tender beef and eight hearty vegetables are stewed in a delicious balsamic vinegar spiked beef broth served on top of your favourite pasta.
- Prepare Pasta according to packaging and divide onto 2 plates.
- While pasta is cooking, heat up Chunky Soup: Empty contents into microwave-safe container. Cover and microwave for 2-4 minutes or until hot, stirring once.
- Pour warm Chunky Soup over pasta. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate unused portions promptly
- Use brown or other types of rice.
- Pour over pasta, baked or mashed potatoes.
- For added flavour, boil pasta in Campbells 30% Reduced Sodium Ready to Use Beef Broth.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are