Cold Ramen Slaw
This cold noodle salad is the perfect side dish for a picnic, potluck or BBQ side dish with ribs or grilled chicken! You can make the noodle mixture and the dressing mixture the day before and just toss to serve.
- Bring the broth to a simmer in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ramen. Cover and cook for 1 minute; uncover and add the peas and broccoli. Cover and cook for 1 minute; uncover and stir to separate noodles. Remove from heat and let stand, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until liquid is absorbed, and noodles are tender and cool, about 30 minutes. Transfer to large bowl. (Make-ahead: Refrigerate for up to 1 day.)
- Meanwhile, whisk together oils, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic. (Make-ahead: Refrigerate for up to 1 day.)
- Pour dressing over noodles. Add coleslaw mix and onions, tossing to coat.
- Use your favourite vegetables in this salad, adding them in with the noodles, such as green beans, asparagus or frozen peas!
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and chopped fresh cilantro. Garnish with lime wedges to squeeze over top.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use Pork Ramen Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox