Crab can be substituted with lobster, shrimp, or clams in this delicious recipe using our Seafood Broth.
- Melt 2 tbsp. butter in a heavy large pot over medium heat.
- Add onion, potatoes and shaved carrots. Sauté until soft, about 5 minutes. Remove and put in bowl.
- In the large pot, add the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter. Add flour and whisk constantly over medium heat until roux becomes light brown, about 5 minutes. Stir in Seafood broth, whisking constantly to make sure soup stays smooth.
- Add sautéed onions, shaved carrots and potatoes, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cream, sherry wine, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and crab meat (can substitute with Lobster or Shrimp) and simmer for 5 more minutes.
Replace Crab with either Lobster, Shrimp or Clams
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Seafood Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox