Creamy Basil Salmon Bake
- Place salmon fillets in single layer in shallow 2 qt (2 L) baking dish.
- Spoon mixture of soup,red pepper,basil and garlic over salmon. Top with layer of asparagus. Cover tightly.
- Bake at 425°F (220°C) until salmon flakes and is fully cooked – about 35 minutes. Transfer asparagus and salmon to serving plate. Stir sauce in baking dish and spoon over both. Serve with rice.
- Either fresh or frozen salmon is a good choice for this dish! If you use fresh salmon,skinless fillets are recommended. Shorten the bake time by about 5 minutes,checking to make sure that the salmon flakes and is fully cooked.
- Fresh asparagus is available year round in many supermarkets but it is an extra treat if you can find it at a local market when it is in season in the springtime. Slender asparagus spears are generally more tender.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Asparagus Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox