Easy Pork Ramen
Homemade ramen has never been easier thanks to Campbell's® Pork Ramen Broth.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Place pork tenderloin on rimmed baking tray; cover with garlic mixture.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Roast pork tenderloin for 25 minutes. Transfer to cutting board, cover and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer. Add eggs and cook for 6 minutes. Adjust heat to keep a consistent temperature going. Remove eggs from water and run under cold water until cool. Peel and slice soft boiled eggs in half. Set aside.
- Pour broth into a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add ginger and soy sauce; bring to a boil. Add boy choy, sliced shiitake mushrooms and ramen noodles and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring often, or until noodles are al dente.
- Divide evenly into bowls. Top with pork slices, egg cut in half and bok choy. Serve garnished with reserved sliced green onion.
Love spice? Drizzle on your favourite hot sauce for an added kick!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use Pork Ramen Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox