Garlic and Herb Mussel Linguine
This recipe is so simple yet elegant enough to serve at your next dinner party. In this recipe, the mussels and broth are tossed with pasta but they can be served on their own with crusty bread for soaking up all the amazing sauce.
- In large pot, bring broth and pasta to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is al dente and most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 10 min
- Meanwhile, rinse the mussels well under cold water. Pick them over, pulling off any beards and discarding any mussels that are broken or open.
- In a large pot with a lid, heat the butter over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant and soft but not coloured, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the mussels, wine, and half of the parsley. Increase the heat to high; cover. After 2 minutes, remove the lid and toss the mussels well with a large spoon. Cover the pot again and cook until the mussels have opened wide, another 3 to 4 minutes. Discard any mussels that did not open.
- Add pasta to the mussels with the remaining parsley, giving the mussels a final toss, and divide the pasta and mussels over four shallow bowls and serve with crusty bread.
If desired, substitute the mussels for clams.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Seafood Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox