Gingery Vegetable Rice
Ginger, vegetables and our secret ingredient – Campbell's® Pork Ramen Broth – make for the most flavour-packed rice and veggie side dish ever!
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the garlic and ginger, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the rice; cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the broth; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until the rice is almost tender but some liquid remains. Top with the vegetables. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed and the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Drizzle the vegetables with soy sauce. Toss with a fork to fluff up the rice and mix in the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro and/or sliced green onions.
- Use whatever veggies you have on hand. If you dont have any fresh vegetables, use the frozen vegetables of your choice.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use Pork Ramen Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox