Maple Baked Beans
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a 3 qt (2.85 L) Dutch oven,brown the bacon over medium heat. Add the onions and continue to sauté until the onions caramelize.
- Add the garlic and chili powder and continue to sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the soup,Dijon mustard and maple syrup and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add the beans and stock,cover and bake for 45 minutes in pre-heated oven.
- Garnish with green onions.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S Stock First ® Chicken stock
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
made this for the first time but didn't have tomato with basil or oregano soup so used a can of regular tomato soup and added a dash of italian seasoning. it does need another can of white kidney beans added to it, it's quite a lot of liquid unless after it's at in the fridge the beans suck up the extra liquid. next time I make it am going to put it in the crock pot. this recipe went really well with the slow cooker maple glazed ham recipe that is on this site.
Karen L. | April 21, 2019
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox