Pork Chow Mein Soup
This soupy twist on pork chow mein is hearty, delicious and so quick and easy to prep on a weeknight. Switch up the vegetables any way you like, depending on what’s in your fridge!
- Cook the noodles according to package directions; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Brown the pork, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Transfer to plate. Reduce the heat to medium. Add the onions and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or softened. Add the garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the broth; bring to boil. Add the broccoli, bean sprouts and red pepper. Return pork to pot. Cook 2 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp. Add the noodles, honey and oyster sauce, stirring well.
- Top with sliced green onions, if desired.
- Substitute sliced cabbage, carrots, mushrooms or whatever veggies you like!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use Pork Ramen Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox