Quick and Easy Cioppino
Products you'll need:
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 celery, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) red chili flakes
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced tomatoes
- 1 carton Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Seafood Broth
- 1 lb (454 g) peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 lb (454 g) mussels or clams or crab legs (or combo)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) basil
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat; sauté onion, celery and red pepper for 3 minutes. Add garlic, salt and red chili flakes and cook one minute more.
- Pour in broth and bring to a simmer. Add shrimp and mussels or clams, cover and cook just until shells are open and discard any unopened shells. Sprinkle with basil.
- Ladle into shallow bowls with broth and serve with crusty bread.
Toss leftovers with cooked pasta and use as a delicious sauce!
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox