Quick Beef Ramyum (Korean Ramen)
This thicker Korean take on ramen is full of flavour and done in less than 30 minutes!
- Heat a saucepan over medium-high and spray with cooking spray. Brown beef, breaking up with spoon, about 7 minutes. Add the mushrooms, garlic and ginger; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or tender.
- Add the broth; bring to boil. Add the ramen noodles, coleslaw mix, soy sauce and brown sugar.
- Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until ramen is al dente. Drizzle with sesame oil.
- Top with sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds
- If you dont have coleslaw mix, you can add bok choy, broccoli florets, sliced carrots, or bean sprouts!
- For a kick, try adding Korean crushed red pepper (its called gojukaru and available in Asian markets), cayenne pepper or crushed red pepper flakes, to taste. Or, serve with kimchi on the side
- You can substitute the ground beef for ground pork, sliced pork tenderloin or chicken. Just brown up the sliced meat, stirring often, at the same temperature for about 5 minutes before adding the mushrooms.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use Pork Ramen Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox