Salsa Verde Chicken Wings
Tired of Buffalo wings? Make our Salsa Verde Chicken Wings for your next gathering. Marinate the wings in our salsa to infuse them with flavour. Then stir some salsa and lime into sour cream for a slightly spicy, super refreshing dip.
- Cut off the chicken wing ends and discard. Cut the chicken wings in half at the joint.
- Place the chicken into a shallow, nonmetallic dish or gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Add 1 cup salsa verde and turn to coat. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Set the oven to 400°F. Remove the chicken and salsa verde from the bag to a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked through, turning and brushing often with the liquid in the baking sheet during the last 30 minutes of baking.
- Stir the sour cream, lime juice and remaining salsa verde in a medium bowl. Serve with the wings for dipping.
Recipe Made With
Pace® Salsa Verde
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox