- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large ovenproof sauce pan,heat the oil over medium heat. Add the sausage,onion,pepper and chicken and garlic and sauté for 4 minutes or until the chicken and the sausage is golden brown. In a separate bowl soak saffron threads in chicken stock for 3 minutes.
- Add the mixed seafood,garlic,Cajun seasoning,paprika and rice to the sauce pan and continue to sauté for 2 minutes. Add the diced tomato,chicken stock with soaked saffron and remaining chicken stock and bring it to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the stove,cover with a lid or aluminum foil and place in oven for 25 minutes or until the rice is properly cooked.
- Remove from oven,add lemon juice and cilantro and mix well.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S Stock First ® Chicken stock
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox