Our Seafood Paella recipe This tasty and easy to customize Paella is perfect for any seafood lover.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C). In a large oven proof pan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage, chicken, garlic, onion and red pepper; sauté for 4 minutes or until chicken and sausage are golden.
- In a small bowl, soak saffron threads in wine. Add the mixed seafood, rice, Cajun seasoning and paprika to the pan and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the wine mixture, seafood broth and tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
- Cover pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until rice is fully cooked. Stir in lemon juice and coriander. Season with salt.
- Use smoked paprika instead of regular for added flavour.
- Serve with lemon wedges on the side
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Seafood Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox