Shrimp Scampi Pasta
Dinner in 30 min or less, yes please! This zesty, garlicky shrimp scampi, bursting with fresh herbs is always a weekday winner.
- Bring a large 4 qt (3.8L) pot of salted water to a boil, cook fettuccini according to package.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tbsp of butter and olive oil in a large 3 qt (2.85L) sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp to pan, sauté for 2 minutes per side, or until internal temperature of 74°C (165°F) is reached. Remove from pan and set aside, covered.
- Reduce heat to medium, add remaining butter and garlic to pan, sauté for 1 minute, add flour and whisk until it begins to thicken, about 1 minute. Pour in broth, lemon juice and zest, stir well, cover and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the fresh herbs, shrimp and cooked pasta, toss to coat evenly. Serve.
- Turn this dish into a crowd-pleasing appetizer by doubling the shrimp and serving it with crusty bread to dip into the sauce instead of the pasta.
- You can also try adding some of your favourite vegetables diced tomatoes, cut green beans, broccoli, and even some zesty, salty capers would make a great addition. Add any of these when you add the broth to simmer.
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Seafood Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox