Spaghetti with Tuna, Lemon and Bread Crumbs
Products you'll need:
- 1 carton Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Seafood Broth
- 1 lb (454 g) spaghetti
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon zest
- 1 can 5 oz can of tuna, packed in olive oil
- In large pot, bring broth and pasta to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is al dente and most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Toss pasta with breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon zest and tuna and serve.
Substitute spaghetti for your favourite long pasta.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox