Sweet and Savoury Pork Noodle Bowls
This delicious pork and noodle dish is served in individual bowls, each topped with a fried egg. Everyone will love this tasty, easy weeknight recipe – and it’s ready in less than 30 minutes!
- In a large deep nonstick skillet, brown the pork over medium-high heat, breaking up with spoon, 7 minutes. Add the mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add the broth, hoisin sauce and vinegar; bring to boil over high heat. Boil for 4 minutes to reduce slightly. Add the ramen noodles and spinach. Cook 2 minutes, stirring, occasionally, or until ramen is al dente. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes while you cook the eggs.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Crack eggs into the pan; cook about 5 minutes or until whites are set and yolks are desired doneness.
- Divide noodle mixture into bowls. Top each with an egg. Season egg as desired.
- Top with sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds, if desired
- Spice up this stir-fry with cayenne, chili paste or sriracha, to taste.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use Pork Ramen Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox