Thai Chicken Peanut Sauté
- In a preheated large,non-stick pan over medium-high heat,brown chicken breasts. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan,add garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute. Add stock to pan to deglaze,scraping any brown bits from pan and return to a simmer.
- Add peanut butter,coconut milk and chili flakes to pan and return to a simmer.
- Return chicken breasts to pan and cook covered for 10 – 12 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro,green onions,red peppers,lemon juice and shredded coconut.
- Transfer chicken to a serving platter or plates and spoon sauce over chicken.
- Try serving this with fresh tropical fruit like mango.
- You can adjust spice in this dish by raising or lowering the amount of ginger and dried chilies.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S Stock First ® Chicken stock
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox