Yaki Udon Stir Fry
- Season the chicken as desired. Heat the oil in a large, deep non-stick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the chicken and mushrooms 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the cabbage, garlic and ginger; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine broth, cornstarch and sugar until cornstarch is dissolved. Add to pan. Gently separate udon noodles and add to pan. Cook, stirring, until veggies are tender-crisp, sauce is thickened and noodles are coated, about 3 minutes.
- Chicken thighs can be substituted with chicken breast.
- Top with sliced green onions.
- For an extra kick, add ½ teaspoon sambal oelek or chili garlic paste, or the hot sauce of your choice. You can also drizzle with a little soy sauce, if desired.
- Add whatever vegetables you have kicking around in the fridge. Instead of cabbage, use snow peas, broccoli florets, thinly sliced peppers or carrots.
- If the udon noodles are frozen, just run them under warm tap water in a colander to thaw before adding.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use Pork Ramen Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox