Yaki Udon Stir Fry
This thick noodle stir-fry is filled with rich flavour, thanks to Campbell’s® Pork Ramen Broth – and you can make it in less than 30 minutes.
- Season the chicken as desired. Heat the oil in a large, deep non-stick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the chicken and mushrooms 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add the cabbage, garlic and ginger; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine broth, cornstarch and sugar until cornstarch is dissolved. Add to pan. Gently separate udon noodles and add to pan. Cook, stirring, until veggies are tender-crisp, sauce is thickened and noodles are coated, about 3 minutes.
- Chicken thighs can be substituted with chicken breast.
- Top with sliced green onions.
- For an extra kick, add ½ teaspoon sambal oelek or chili garlic paste, or the hot sauce of your choice. You can also drizzle with a little soy sauce, if desired.
- Add whatever vegetables you have kicking around in the fridge. Instead of cabbage, use snow peas, broccoli florets, thinly sliced peppers or carrots.
- If the udon noodles are frozen, just run them under warm tap water in a colander to thaw before adding.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use Pork Ramen Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox