1. Cook bacon until crisp at medium heat in large skillet. Drain bacon on paper towel; remove all but 1 tbsp (15 mL) fat from skillet.
2. Add onion, garlic and black pepper to skillet; cook and stir until onions are translucent – about 3 minutes. Return bacon to pan.
3. Add perogies to skillet and cook until browned on each side, about 10 minutes.
4. Add the soup, broth and salsa and stir to combine and let simmer for 10 minutes
5. Add the spinach and Parmesan cheese and cover skillet with lid. Turn heat off and let sit for a couple of minutes to allow spinach to wilt slightly then mix.
6. Garnish with sour cream and serve immediately.