Cauliflower & Gruyere Gratin
The nutty flavour of the gruyere cheese is the perfect complement to the mild-flavoured cauliflower, and using broth ensures the perfect texture.
- Heat the oven to 375°F. While the oven is heating, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Stir the melted butter, bread crumbs and 1/2 cup cheese in a medium bowl.
- Melt the remaining butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and cook and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in the broth and cook and stir for 3 minutes or until the mixture is thickened. Stir in the mustard and cayenne pepper. Season to taste. Add the remaining cheese and cook and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Place the cauliflower into an 11x8x2-inch baking dish. Pour the broth mixture over the cauliflower. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture. Cover the baking dish loosely with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender-crisp. Uncover the baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown and the cauliflower is tender. Let the cauliflower mixture cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox