A kid favourite filled with familiar flavours, these Cheeseburger Quesadillas are perfect for a quick weekday lunch or dinner. Made with ground beef, cheddar cheese, tortillas, ketchup mustard sauce, and it only takes 10 minutes of prep time and 20 minutes of cook time.
Cheeseburger Beef Quesadilla Ingredients
How to Make Cheeseburger Beef Quesadilla
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown lean ground beef and drain fat on medium high heat. Pour in beef consommé broth; bring to boil and whisk in corn starch, salt, pepper and onion powder. Cook until mixture is saucy and thick, about 12 minutes. Stir in ketchup and mustard.
- Arrange one quarter of the filling on one side of a tortilla and top with 1/4 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese; fold over to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining filling, flour tortillas and cheese.
- Grill quesadillas filled with cheesy ground beef on griddle or grill pan just until the cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp and golden brown, about 1-2 minutes per side. Cut each into wedges and serve with your favourite burger sauce, like worcestershire sauce.
- Top with shredded ice berg lettuce, diced tomatoes, chopped dill pickles and sliced onion.
- To make your own special sauce: Combine 2 parts mayonnaise with one part ketchup and one part finely chopped dill pickles. Add in some of your favourite hot sauce for an extra kick.
- Serve with a side of sour cream, guacamole, or salsa. You can also substitute cheddar cheese for pepper jack cheese, and add bacon for a bacon cheeseburger quesadilla!
Recipe Made With
Campbell’s® Condensed Consommé
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox