Cheesy Beefy Baked Taco Dip
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat. Stir in chili powder, and tomato paste and cook one minute or until tomato paste is dark red.
- Pour in broth, scraping up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook until broth is reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Stir in jalapenos, corn, cream cheese and half of the cheddar cheese until well blended.
- Spread the dip into a shallow baking dish (or small cast iron skillet) and top with remaining cheese and white of the green onion.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly around the edges, about 5 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving with tortilla chips and sprinkle with green onion.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Beef Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox