Cheesy Beefy Baked Taco Dip
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat. Stir in chili powder, and tomato paste and cook one minute or until tomato paste is dark red.
- Pour in broth, scraping up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook until broth is reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Stir in jalapenos, corn, cream cheese and half of the cheddar cheese until well blended.
- Spread the dip into a shallow baking dish (or small cast iron skillet) and top with remaining cheese and white of the green onion.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly around the edges, about 5 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving with tortilla chips and sprinkle with green onion.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are