Hearty Beef & Barley Soup
- Heat oil in a medium pot over medium-high heat. Add beef and brown well.
- Add mushrooms and cook until brown.
- Add broth,water,and soup kit. Stir. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer,covered,for 45 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and serve.
- Garnish with horseradish and chopped parsley.
- For sodium reduced option,try CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use 30% Less Sodium Beef Broth
- If using ground beef with a higher fat content,drain the pot after browning the meat.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Soup Kit - Hearty Beef and Barley
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox