Low Sodium Tofu, Carrot and Spinach Soup
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Beef BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per 150 mL serving occurring naturally, it has 93% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Beef Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic beef flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 carton (900 mL) CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Beef Broth
- 1 ounce (28 g) dried porcini mushrooms
- 2 pieces fresh ginger root
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) cubed tofu
- 2 cups (500 mL) packed baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced green onion
- Pour broth into a medium saucepan and heat over medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms and ginger, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in carrots and tofu and simmer for 10 minutes more.
- Stir in spinach and green onions. Serve.
Add a tablespoon of miso paste if sodium is not a concern for a different flavour adventure!
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox