Tofu, Carrot and Spinach Soup
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Beef BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per 150 mL serving occurring naturally, it has 93% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Beef Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic beef flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 carton (900 mL) CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Beef Broth
- 1 ounce (28 g) dried porcini mushrooms
- 2 pieces fresh ginger root
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) cubed tofu
- 2 cups (500 mL) packed baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced green onion
- Pour broth into a medium saucepan and heat over medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms and ginger, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in carrots and tofu and simmer for 10 minutes more.
- Stir in spinach and green onions. Serve.
Add a tablespoon of miso paste if sodium is not a concern for a different flavour adventure!
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox