Steak Medallions with Mushroom Sauce
- Place steak in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Do not touch or move steak for 3 minutes. Turn steaks over and cook for an additional 2 minutes (times are for medium cooked steaks which are 1.5 cm thick). Remove steaks from pan and set aside.
- Add mushrooms to pan and sauté for 3 minutes on medium-high heat. Add stock to the hot pan to deglaze,scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle in pepper and bring to a boil. Allow to boil until liquid has reduced by more than half and has slightly thickened,about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve mushroom sauce on top of steaks with your favourite side dish and vegetables.
- PLANNING TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE? Before preparing a recipe always read product labels to ensure each ingredient is gluten-free. Products and ingredients can change.
- Ask your butcher to cut your steaks into medallions for you before leaving the store to save the step at home.
- Any variety of mushrooms will be tasty,looked for mixed packages where you buy your produce.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S Stock First ® Beef stock
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox