1. In a large saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the onion, cook, stirring occasionally, for approximately 2-3 minutes or until tender and translucent.
2. Add the chili powder, cumin, tomato and black beans. Stir mixture together to combine, and sauté for 2-3 minutes over low to medium heat.
3. Add the CAMPBELL'S® Creamy Tomato soup to the black bean mixture. Return mixture to high heat, and bring to a near boil. Reduce temperature to low, and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile in a frying pan, heat canola oil over high heat. Add taco strips in small batches into the hot oil, and fry for approximately 1-2 minutes or until crispy. Remove from fryer and wipe off any excess oil using a paper towel.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, juice from 2 limes and chili powder. Combine together until it has a thin enough consistency to run as a drizzled sauce. Add a small amount of water, approximately 1 tbsp (15 mL), if needed to thin the mixture out.
6. Ladle soup evenly into 4 bowls, garnish with a drizzle of chili lime Crema and crispy tortilla chips.