‘Almost’ Instant Chicken Udon Soup
This flavourful chicken and udon soup is filled with greens and comes together almost instantly – in just 15 minutes! Don’t let the fact that it’s so effortless fool you: the Chicken Broth base adds tons of flavour to this soup.
Chicken Udon Noodle Soup Ingredients
How to Make Chicken Udon Noodle Soup
- Divide noodles evenly over two 1L jar microwavable containers. Top each with broccoli, green onion and shredded cooked or leftover chicken.
- In large measuring cup, whisk together soy sauce, tahini and Campbells Low Sodium Chicken broth. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Pour evenly into each jar.
- When ready to use, microwave for 2 minutes and let simmer for 5 minutes before serving, or heat in pot over medium heat just to reheat, about 3 minutes.
- If you do not need portable meals, this can quickly be assembled in a pot at home. Bring broth, soy sauce and tahini to a boil over medium high heat and stir in all ingredients just to heat through, about 5 minutes. Serve in large soup mugs or bowls.
- This is a great recipe for the kids to assemble. Let them come up with their own creations to encourage cooking habits and being comfortable in the kitchen.
- Udon or egg noodles can get all mushy when left in the soup for too long don't leave them in the soup overnight!
- Adding other ingredients such as shiitake mushroom and miso, umami, or soy sauce can add to the flavour.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox