Chicken Chow Mein
Make this take-out favourite at home with this simple recipe.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, cornstarch, hoisin and broth. Set aside.
- Cook chow mein noodles according to package instructions
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add ginger and chicken and cook until chicken is browned. Stir in carrots and broccoli and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in broth mixture and bring to a boil. Cook until vegetables are tender crisp and sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in sesame oil.
- Spread noodles onto a platter and pour chicken mixture over top. Serve immediately sprinkled with green onions.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox