Chicken Chow Mein
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, cornstarch, hoisin and broth. Set aside.
- Cook chow mein noodles according to package instructions
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add ginger and chicken and cook until chicken is browned. Stir in carrots and broccoli and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in broth mixture and bring to a boil. Cook until vegetables are tender crisp and sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in sesame oil.
- Spread noodles onto a platter and pour chicken mixture over top. Serve immediately sprinkled with green onions.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Up-grade version of chicken chow main
This chicken chow main recipe is not bad but it lacks texture and variety. I added 1 small red pepper, sliced into 1' pieces, 1 cup of canned sliced straw mushrooms, 1 cup sliced celery and 2 hand fulls of bean sprouts to my version of chicken chow main. Several friends of mine have tried it and really liked how it turned out. Note. I doubled the soy sauce and hoisin sauce because of all the extra vegetables.
Tony S. | September 13, 2020
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox