Easy Chicken Carbonara
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain, return to pot and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tsp (10 mL) of the oil over medium heat; cook chicken, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until light golden. Remove to plate.
- Heat remaining 2 tsp (10 mL) oil in pan; cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic, 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in soup and milk. Bring to simmer. Return chicken to the pan. Reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Pour sauce mixture over spaghetti, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and basil (optional).
- Substitute your familys favourite pasta for the spaghetti.
- For a budget savings, use boneless skinless chicken thighs instead of breasts and drain off any excess fat after removing the cooked chicken from the pan.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper, to taste, if desired.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox