Easy One-Pot Chicken and Broccoli Linguine
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. Add garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the broth; mix well. Add linguine and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium heat. Boil gently, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli, cream cheese and lemon juice. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often, or until the pasta is tender and the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with basil.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, if desired
- You can use your favourite veggies in this dish. Try red peppers, mushrooms, or whatever your family loves, instead of broccoli.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
This Product Can Be Substituted With
Campbell’s® Concentrated Chicken Broth
Easy quick and delicious!!
My family including my two boys, one of them being really fussy. Loved this dish. Ot was easy and took about 20 minutes to make. I added spring onions on top which added to the dish. I also used light cream cheese from a pot instead of cubes. It worked just as well!
Vicki S. | January 12, 2019
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox