Easy One-Pot Chicken and Broccoli Linguine
Products you'll need:
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 lb (454 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carton CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 12 oz (340 g) uncooked linguine pasta
- 3 cups (750 mL) broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cubed cream cheese
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh basil leaves, chopped or torn
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. Add garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the broth; mix well. Add linguine and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium heat. Boil gently, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli, cream cheese and lemon juice. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often, or until the pasta is tender and the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with basil.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, if desired
- You can use your favourite veggies in this dish. Try red peppers, mushrooms, or whatever your family loves, instead of broccoli.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox