Easy One-Pot Chicken Fusili
The pasta cooks right in the flavourful sauce in this one-pot recipe! Adding weeknight-friendly chicken and sweet red peppers turns it into a satisfying dish.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. Add garlic and Italian seasoning; cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the broth and tomatoes; mix well. Add fusili and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium heat. Boil gently, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes.
- Stir in red peppers. Cook about 4 minutes or until the pasta and peppers are tender and the chicken is cooked through. Stir in cheese.
- Top with extra Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- You can use your favourite veggies in this dish. Try red peppers, mushrooms, or whatever your family loves, instead of broccoli.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox