Easy One-Pot Chicken Fusili
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. Add garlic and Italian seasoning; cook and stir for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the broth and tomatoes; mix well. Add fusili and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium heat. Boil gently, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes.
- Stir in red peppers. Cook about 4 minutes or until the pasta and peppers are tender and the chicken is cooked through. Stir in cheese.
- Top with extra Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- You can use your favourite veggies in this dish. Try red peppers, mushrooms, or whatever your family loves, instead of broccoli.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox