Hamburger Noodle Casserole
- In large pan, saute the beef and onion, seasoned with salt and pepper, in 2 tbsp. butter, until beef looses it red color. Continually break the hamburger up with a fork. Drain when hamburger is cooked, and return to pan.
- Add both cans of tomato soup, green pepper, and sugar to the pan. Simmer for 15 min.
- In a large pot of water cook the noodles. Drain.
- In casserole dish, put the hamburger mix, and mix in the 2 cups of cheddar, and the chopped bacon.
- Add the noodles to the casserole dish, and mix well with the hamburger mix and cheddar.
- Top with fresh bread crumbs, and drizzle with the 1/3 cup melted butter.
- Bake in covered casserole dish at 350*F for 45 min, removing the lid for the last 15 min of baking.
Did you make this?
Review by Ann W.
I was worried when I made this recipe that I was the only one who liked it because everyone else was so quiet. But they told me at the end of the meal that it was because they loved it and were too busy eating it to talk!! Very tasty. How can you go wrong with bacon and cheese.
Ann W. | June 15, 2011
Was this helpful?(1Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
Can't go wrong with tamatoe bacon and cheese. But I did change a couple things I used scoobi-do noodles and the recipe was missing basil. I added a light sprinkle of basil over the dish before the cheese and bread crumbs went on. Family loves it
James W. | August 14, 2018
Was this helpful?(0Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are