One-Pan Chicken Fried Rice
Products you'll need:
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 1 lb (454 g) boneless, skinless chicken thigh (or breasts), cubed
- 2 green onion chopped (light and dark green parts divided)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) minced fresh ginger
- 1 carton CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 2 cups (500 mL) long grain white rice
- 1 cup (250 mL) small broccoli florets
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen peas
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir fry chicken 6 minutes, or until browned.
- Add light parts of onions, garlic and ginger; stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add broth and rice; cover with tightly fitting lid.
- Cook over medium low heat 15 minutes or until rice is tender and all of the broth has been absorbed, adding broccoli and peas in last 3 minutes of cooking. Remove from heat.
- Let stand, covered, 2 minutes. Remove lid; fluff with fork and sprinkle with green parts of onions.
- Drizzle on soy sauce to taste, if desired!
- You can use your favourite veggies in this dish. Try peppers, mushrooms, red onion or sliced carrots instead of, or in addition to, the broccoli.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox