One-Pan Chicken Fried Rice
This one-pot version of fried rice doesn’t require cooking the rice ahead of time – it cooks right in the skillet, absorbing all the delicious sauce, in less than 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir fry chicken 6 minutes, or until browned.
- Add light parts of onions, garlic and ginger; stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add broth and rice; cover with tightly fitting lid.
- Cook over medium low heat 15 minutes or until rice is tender and all of the broth has been absorbed, adding broccoli and peas in last 3 minutes of cooking. Remove from heat.
- Let stand, covered, 2 minutes. Remove lid; fluff with fork and sprinkle with green parts of onions.
- Drizzle on soy sauce to taste, if desired!
- You can use your favourite veggies in this dish. Try peppers, mushrooms, red onion or sliced carrots instead of, or in addition to, the broccoli.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
This Product Can Be Substituted With
Campbell’s® Concentrated Chicken Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox