Sweet Potato Coconut Red Curry
This sweet potato coconut curry is so rich, creamy, and easy to make, needing only 10 minutes of prep time and 45 minutes to cook. Serve over jasmine rice and cook the rice in additional broth for added flavour.
Red Coconut Curry Ingredients
How to Make Red Coconut Curry
- Heat vegetable oil in a large heavy pot over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic and cook, stirring often, just until golden, about 1 minute; season with salt or fish sauce.
- Add red curry and tomato paste, stirring, until darkened, about 3 minutes. Add coconut milk and vegetable broth, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pan to make the curry sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly reduced, about 10 minutes.
- Add sweet potato and cook until they are tender, 15 minutes. Stir in spinach. Cook 2 minutes, until wilted.
- Serve with limes or lime juice, Thai basil and cilantro over steamed jasmine rice.
- If available, use kaffir lime leaves.
- For additional veggies, add red bell peppers.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox