2-Step Honey Mustard Chicken
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high.Brown chicken breasts 3-4 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, combine soup, water, honey, and mustard.Add to skillet with chicken; bring to simmer. Reduce heat, cover and simmer gently for 8-10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.Serve garnished with chives, if desired.
- Serve with steamed green beans and mashed potatoes.
- Try replacing honey with maple syrup for added sweetness.
- Likewise, top with brown sugar to make this dinner extra rich.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Chicken
Good flavor but thick sauce.
The flavor is great! Love the combination of the sweet honey and the tart mustard. However the thickness of the sauce is too much. Unless you are putting it on plain rice. I would use half a can of the chicken cream and more water (maybe half a cup or more) Let it reduce a bit to gain that flavor. I also seasoned my chicken with salt, pepper and garlic before browning it in the pan. Very simple and tasty recipe.
Silvia A. | February 14, 2019
What a recipe! This dish was amazing. Sweet and not something I would have ever made before. The honey and Dijon add such a rich taste to the campbells soup. Another 5 Star recipe I’ve made with these soups. Another dish that I will be adding to the menu at my house! Simply delicious, and simple to make! Took exactly 20 minutes!
Jessika C. | January 29, 2018
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox