20-minute Chicken & Rice Dinner
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-heat heat. Cook chicken,stirring often,for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Stir in soup,water and paprika. Cook,stirring often,until boiling. Stir in chicken,rice and vegetables. Simmer,covered over medium-low heat,for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. Let stand,covered,for 5 minutes before serving.
- Substitute shrimp,sliced sausage or cubed pork tenderloin for the chicken.
- For a little added spice,substitute paprika for 1 tbsp (15 mL) of Cajun seasoning.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Not bad. Would try again with minor changes
The veggies were still a little hard for my kids liking. I reduced the paprika to only 1 tsp. It did give it a nice colour. I also added a little salt and pepper for taste. I may add garlic and shrimp next time.
Carolyne C. | September 27, 2017
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox