20-minute Chicken & Rice Dinner
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Made with chicken broth, seasoned chicken and cream
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 2 tsp (10 mL) paprika (optional)
- 2 cups (500 mL) mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas),
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) dry instant white rice
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-heat heat. Cook chicken,stirring often,for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Stir in soup,water and paprika. Cook,stirring often,until boiling. Stir in chicken,rice and vegetables. Simmer,covered over medium-low heat,for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. Let stand,covered,for 5 minutes before serving.
- Substitute shrimp,sliced sausage or cubed pork tenderloin for the chicken.
- For a little added spice,substitute paprika for 1 tbsp (15 mL) of Cajun seasoning.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of fibre
- Excellent source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox