20-Minute Sausage Rigatoni
This easy skillet has all the flavour of a baked rigatoni casserole, but is ready in less than 20 minutes! Just toss the savoury skillet sauce with pasta, top with cheese and broil until bubbly! You won’t miss the salt in the soup – this dish is bursting with flavour.1
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat broiler to high. Heat large, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Cook sausage, breaking up with spoon until browned, about 8 minutes; drain off fat. Add garlic and oregano; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add soup, milk, wine vinegar and Worcestershire sauce; bring to boil, stirring often. Add spinach; cover and cook 1 minute or until slightly wilted. Stir in rigatoni; sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Make Two Recipes for Two: Follow first three steps as directed, scraping pasta mixture equally into 8 x 4-inch (1.5 L) loaf pans before sprinkling with cheese. Broil one as directed. Refrigerate remaining pan until cool. Cover with plastic wrap and overwrap with heavy-duty foil. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Thaw completely in refrigerator. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Using a soup with no added salt helps you control the sodium. If you like, season the sauce to taste with salt or grated Parmesan cheese.
- For a burst of freshness and colour, sprinkle with a little chopped fresh parsley or basil.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Mushroom Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox