20-Minute Sausage Rigatoni
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat broiler to high. Heat large, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Cook sausage, breaking up with spoon until browned, about 8 minutes; drain off fat. Add garlic and oregano; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add soup, milk, wine vinegar and Worcestershire sauce; bring to boil, stirring often. Add spinach; cover and cook 1 minute or until slightly wilted. Stir in rigatoni; sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Make Two Recipes for Two: Follow first three steps as directed, scraping pasta mixture equally into 8 x 4-inch (1.5 L) loaf pans before sprinkling with cheese. Broil one as directed. Refrigerate remaining pan until cool. Cover with plastic wrap and overwrap with heavy-duty foil. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Thaw completely in refrigerator. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Using a soup with no added salt helps you control the sodium. If you like, season the sauce to taste with salt or grated Parmesan cheese.
- For a burst of freshness and colour, sprinkle with a little chopped fresh parsley or basil.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Mushroom Soup
Quick, Easy, Delicious!!
If you’re looking for a recipe that’s quick and easy but tasty, this is the one. Excellent flavour. I used fresh oregano and added some hot peppers for the spice and the colour pop. I like things cheesy, so I also added more mozzarella. Freezable and bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes. Thumbs up on this one!
Deliska G. | October 17, 2020
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox