All-In-One Creamy Chicken Stroganoff
This classic dish gets a chicken makeover and since the sauce, meat, veggies and noodles all cook together in one pot, dinner has never been easier!
- Season the chicken as desired. Melt the butter in a large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, breaking up with a spoon, 8 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add the onion, mushrooms and garlic. Sauté 3 minutes or until slightly softened.
- Stir in the soup, water, milk, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; heat to a boil. Stir in the noodles. Reduce the heat to medium. Boil gently, uncovered, stirring often, for 8 minutes.
- Add peas. Cook, stirring often, for 3 to 5 minutes or until noodles have reached desired tenderness.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
- Dont have peas on hand? Try frozen broccoli, corn or green beans!
- When cooking pasta in the sauce, if you find the sauce thickening quickly and the pasta is still firm, just add a couple of tablespoons of water to loosen up the sauce and keep cooking until the desired tenderness is reached. If you find the sauce too runny when the pasta is almost done, just turn up the heat to reduce it down more quickly.
Did you make this?
this recipe is so good. I also tried it with beef and mushroom soup. Very tasty
Kathy A. | May 9, 2019
Was this helpful?(1Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
So good!!!!!! and my husband loves it :-)
Deborah G. | February 2, 2020
Was this helpful?(0Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are