All-In-One Creamy Chicken Stroganoff
- Season the chicken as desired. Melt the butter in a large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, breaking up with a spoon, 8 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add the onion, mushrooms and garlic. Sauté 3 minutes or until slightly softened.
- Stir in the soup, water, milk, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce; heat to a boil. Stir in the noodles. Reduce the heat to medium. Boil gently, uncovered, stirring often, for 8 minutes.
- Add peas. Cook, stirring often, for 3 to 5 minutes or until noodles have reached desired tenderness.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
- Dont have peas on hand? Try frozen broccoli, corn or green beans!
- When cooking pasta in the sauce, if you find the sauce thickening quickly and the pasta is still firm, just add a couple of tablespoons of water to loosen up the sauce and keep cooking until the desired tenderness is reached. If you find the sauce too runny when the pasta is almost done, just turn up the heat to reduce it down more quickly.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Chicken
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox