Bacon & Broccoli Mashed Potato Bake
This dish is the perfect holiday lifesaver because it only takes a few minutes to put together and it stays creamy and fluffy, even when you make it a day ahead. Just pop it in the oven when you’re ready!
- Heat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water, 15 minutes until fork tender, adding broccoli in last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain well. Return to pan; mash until desired consistency.
- Add soup, 1 cup (250 mL) of the cheese, eggs, mustard, thyme, salt, pepper (optional) and parsley (optional). Mix well; scrape into 3 qt (2.85 L) baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden and slightly puffed.
- Potatoes retain a great deal of heat. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving
- You can use a generous pinch of dried thyme instead of fresh, if you dont have fresh on hand.
- To make-ahead, follow first 3 steps as directed, cover and refrigerate for up to a day. Uncover and bake as directed, adding 5 to 10 minutes to cooking time.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox