Bacon & Broccoli Mashed Potato Bake
Products you'll need:
- 8 large Yukon gold potatos, peeled and cubed (about 10 cups, cubed)
- 4 cups (1 L) frozen cut broccoli
- 1 can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) ground pepper (optional)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Heat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water, 15 minutes until fork tender, adding broccoli in last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain well. Return to pan; mash until desired consistency.
- Add soup, 1 cup (250 mL) of the cheese, eggs, mustard, thyme, salt, pepper (optional) and parsley (optional). Mix well; scrape into 3 qt (2.85 L) baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden and slightly puffed.
- Potatoes retain a great deal of heat. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving
- You can use a generous pinch of dried thyme instead of fresh, if you dont have fresh on hand.
- To make-ahead, follow first 3 steps as directed, cover and refrigerate for up to a day. Uncover and bake as directed, adding 5 to 10 minutes to cooking time.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||5 g|
- Two servings of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Good Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox