Shaved Asparagus Potato Salad with Soft Boiled Eggs
Our Shaved Asparagus Potato Salad with Soft Boiled Eggs recipe is perfect for your next dinner party. With fresh vegetables, herbs and honey and Dijon flavours, you'll have an eye-catching dish that tastes delicious!
- Place potatoes and Campbell's broth in a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until the potatoes are tender and most the liquid is absorbed; about 20 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer (small bubbles, not a rapid boil). Add eggs and cook for 6 minutes. Adjust heat to keep a consistent temperature going. Remove eggs from water and run under cold water until cool. Peel and set aside.
- Use a sharp vegetable peeler to peel the asparagus lengthwise into thin strips, starting at the bottom end. Put into a large pot of boiling salted water for 30 seconds and then remove from pot and directly into a colander. Run under cold water until cold.
- In a large bowl, whisk together honey, lemon juice, shallots, tarragon, dijon mustard and slowly incorporate olive oil until well blended. Add salt and pepper. Toss with potatoes and their cooking liquid, asparagus and parsley. Arrange on platter and top with halved eggs before serving.
- Make ahead: Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- For something different, replace the soft boiled eggs with an equal amount of hard boiled eggs, grated.
- PLANNING TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE? Before preparing a recipe always read product labels to ensure each ingredient is gluten-free. Products and ingredients can change.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are