Quick Sweet Potato Chicken Pot Pie
- Microwave sweet potatoes on high about 15 minutes until tender; let cool for 5 minutes. Cut in half, scoop out flesh into bowl. Mash with pepper.
- Arrange chicken and vegetables in 2.5 qt (2.35 L) baking dish. Mix soup, water, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and poultry seasoning. Pour over chicken and vegetables. Top evenly with sweet potato mash.
- Bake at 425°F (220°C) until heated through, about 25 minutes. Sprinkle with green onion.
- This dish remains low in sodium only if the cooked turkey or chicken youre using contains no added salt.
- Using a no-salt added soup helps you control the sodium in your recipe. Season the chicken and potatoes with salt to taste, if you like.
- If you have leftover mashed potatoes, substitute 3 cups (750 mL) for the sweet potato topping!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Chicken Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox