Bacon Cheddar Mushroom Caps
It's time for dinner, here is tasty inspiration from our table to yours!
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)
- Remove stems from mushrooms and finely chop. Set aside.
- Place mushroom caps, hollow side down on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush with oil and bake in oven until slightly softened, about 8 minutes. Let cool and drain off any liquid. Transfer mushrooms, hollow side up, onto a clean, parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a large non-stick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Drain off fat. Add red pepper, onion, mushroom stems, garlic, salt and cayenne. Cook just until onion starts to soften, about 4 minutes. Stir in broth and cook until almost all the liquid has been absorbed. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl stir together cream cheese, Cheddar and mushroom bacon mixture. Spoon into mushroom caps. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Reduce oven to 375°F (190°C) and bake until stuffing is melted and golden, about 12 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S ® Ready To Use Mushroom Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox