Quick Chicken Bacon Pasta
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli in the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken as desired. Heat the oil in a large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until browned. Add the garlic and rosemary and sauté 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Stir in the soup and milk; heat to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring often, for 3 minutes. Add cooked pasta mixture and cheese, tossing to coat.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired
- You can switch up the broccoli with 2 cups of frozen peas or cut-up asparagus if you like.
- Dont have fresh rosemary? Use 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox