Quick Chicken Bacon Pasta
This easy pasta tastes like something you’d order in a restaurant but comes together in your own kitchen in under 30 minutes! It doesn’t get better than that.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli in the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken as desired. Heat the oil in a large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until browned. Add the garlic and rosemary and sauté 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Stir in the soup and milk; heat to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring often, for 3 minutes. Add cooked pasta mixture and cheese, tossing to coat.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired
- You can switch up the broccoli with 2 cups of frozen peas or cut-up asparagus if you like.
- Dont have fresh rosemary? Use 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary.
Did you make this?
Delicious and super quick & easy
This turned out great, I was very impressed with delicious it tasted, considering how easy and fast it was! My kids are 3 & 7 and also loved it! We added shredded mozzarella as well.
Gwen C. | October 30, 2018
Was this helpful?(2Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are